Y tro yma ar dy hoff bodlediad nerdaidd - mae Bryn, Sions ac Iestyn yn trio cadw’r newyddion i 10 munud y pop, mewn ymgais anhygoel i gael strwythur i’r sioe. Gei di weld os ‘di’n gweithio. Mwy am Siri a Gwlad yr Iâ, newidiadau bywyd o Facebook F8, Fitbit data yn y cwrt a llwythi mwy (yn cynnwys hanner awr arall o rambles i helpu ti gysgu, iei!)
Cofia roi seren-neu-bump i ni ar iTunes, ac os ti awydd, beth am roi adolygiad i ni gael gwybod be ti’n meddwl? Ffankiw!
O.N. gan Iestyn, sori am ansawdd gwael fy mic, #halfarsedwales an all that. Lot well tro nesaf, gaddo.
- Facebook is rolling out a product so you can hang with friends in virtual reality - Recode — “Spaces” is Facebook’s first attempt at social VR.
- Instant recall - The Verge — Facebook's Instant Articles promised to transform journalism — but now big publishers are fleeing
- Icelandic language at risk; robots, computers can't grasp it
- Man suspected in wife's murder after her Fitbit data doesn't match his alibi | Technology | The Guardian — Officials say the timeline given by Richard Dabate, accused of killing his wife in their Connecticut home, is at odds with data collected by her wearable device
- Wikipedia founder to fight fake news with new Wikitribune site | Technology | The Guardian — Crowdfunded online publication from Jimmy Wales will pair paid journalists with army of volunteer contributors
- Destination Podcast - Podcast Episodes — Destination is an improv comedy podcast, telling the story of a 15-minute journey in real time.
- The Ood Cast | This episode is ending. But the podcast never ends...